- Obama Jokes About Security Policies That Keep Him From Using an iPhonePosted 2 days ago
- Xbox One Sold One Million Consoles in less than 24 hoursPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Wallet for Shop, Save, and pay with your phonePosted 2 weeks ago
- Nokia DC-50 Charge totally wirelesslyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nokia Goldfinger and Moneypenny are shaping up to be the first WP Blue devicesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Scientists Develop A Battery Electrode That Heals ItselfPosted 3 weeks ago
- AT&T Said to Explore Vodafone Deal as Soon as Next YearPosted 1 month ago
- Motorola Project Ara its new in mobile technologyPosted 1 month ago
- LG G Flex Curved Smartphone with 6-inch 720p screenPosted 1 month ago
- Nokia Lumia 1520 Review, Unboxing and Full SpecificationsPosted 1 month ago
Twitter App for Firefox OS
Yesterday at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Mozilla announced that 18 mobile operators from around the world will support Firefox OS, its new mobile operating system that takes advantage of the power of the web. When those devices begin to ship, Twitter for Firefox OS will be available in the Firefox Marketplace.
Similar to our other mobile apps, Twitter for Firefox OS has a rich interface, featuring the Home, Connect, Discover and Me tabs, as well as the search and compose Tweet icons, so you can easily find and send Tweets from anywhere in the app.
Twitter also implemented support for a feature unique to Firefox OS: Web Activities. This lets you tweet photos directly out of any app that also supports web activities such as the built-in photos app.
We’re excited about the future of Firefox OS, and look forward to phones shipping with support for our new Twitter app.