- Google Announces Finalists for £2M Charity PrizesPosted 4 days ago
- GM Channels Google, Facebook and eBay With New High-Tech Data CenterPosted 12 days ago
- Cameron to publish EU vote bill in bid to defuse party revoltPosted 12 days ago
- Angelina Jolie says cancer fears led her to have double mastectomyPosted 12 days ago
- Controversies give Obama new governing headachesPosted 12 days ago
- Yahoo Has Now Acquired 10 Startups Since Marissa Mayer Became CEOPosted 13 days ago
- Seafloor Bacteria Ate Radioactive Supernova DustPosted 13 days ago
- Asia Markets Outside Japan Retreat on Cautious TradesPosted 13 days ago
- North Korea replaces hardline defense chiefPosted 13 days ago
- In U.S. Most People are dying in car accidentsPosted 13 days ago
Twitter App for Firefox OS
Yesterday at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Mozilla announced that 18 mobile operators from around the world will support Firefox OS, its new mobile operating system that takes advantage of the power of the web. When those devices begin to ship, Twitter for Firefox OS will be available in the Firefox Marketplace.
Similar to our other mobile apps, Twitter for Firefox OS has a rich interface, featuring the Home, Connect, Discover and Me tabs, as well as the search and compose Tweet icons, so you can easily find and send Tweets from anywhere in the app.
Twitter also implemented support for a feature unique to Firefox OS: Web Activities. This lets you tweet photos directly out of any app that also supports web activities such as the built-in photos app.
We’re excited about the future of Firefox OS, and look forward to phones shipping with support for our new Twitter app.